Thursday, July 22, 2010

Set Your Mind

Ever gone through your daily life, all the eating, breathing, talking, playing, preparing, interacting, doing, and sleeping of it - without a distinct focus in life? Trying to survive instead of actually living? Kindof "floating" through life instead of enjoy it? Or maybe always waiting for the next event, the next conversation, the next 'high'?

I know, right? Like, every day?

During the school year, especially, or whenever I'm particularly busy - I tend to zone out from my goal. I forget the constant impact that I have on other people. I forget my goal in life. I become like a zombie - just skating through life instead of living it.

Hey, people, this isn't the purpose in life!! Go live life! Go enjoy it!

And, remember, life is not pointless. Colossians 3:1-2 says, "Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things."
Focus on God. Live with him in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment