Saturday, July 24, 2010

One Month

In one month, I'll be starting classes at college. I move in about a week beforehand for Freshman Orientation. I'm so excited! Finally, I get to head off to college and enjoy what I've been waiting for for the past three or so years. I can't believe it's almost here!
In the mean time, however, I'm taking a train with a good friend of mine to visit our mutual friend in another state. We're staying with her for two nights, then taking the train home. Then, I'm boarding a plane to fly to meet my mom, stepdad, brother, and step-brother for a family vacation, where we're staying for almost a week, then driving back home.
It's going to be a lot of travel, but I'm excited for it. What else better to do on your last high school summer?
Wish me well!

P.S. I'll still be posting Temple Tuesdays when I can remember. It's a big deal to keep God first in your life - and I'm striving to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment