Monday, October 18, 2010

What If There's More To Life

What if life isn't really about me? What if all this time I've wasted on my earthly concerns could have been better spent rejoicing in God and thinking about his concerns?
How would God view the people in my life? How would God view the circumstances I'm facing today? This week? This week? This year? How would God treat those he loved? And those he didn't particularly like? How would God feel about those around him? How would God deal with interruptions? Confusions? Annoying people? Rude people?
What if there is more to life than jumping from one experience, one relationship, one gift, one party, or one weekend to the next? What if each moment in my life is important? What if God has a purpose and a plan for me, not only for the significant, emotional, and trying times, but also for the seemingly boring moments?

What if my chief goal is to glorify God and be satisfied in Him?
How would I go about life differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment