Tuesday, November 30, 2010

God's Infinite Wisdom

So if you had told me six months ago about the crazy (yet awesome) whirlwind that my first semester of college would be, I would have laughed in disbelief. Two months ago, if you would have told me that the chaotic shaking up I was about to experience would actually be beneficial, not only to me but eventually to others around me, I would have seriously doubted your sanity.
But God (get this!), God has a plan! If you look back over my blog posts, you can see a definite period of doubt, confusion, and emotional upset that permeated my writing. And I often clung to the truth that God had a plan, but I never really got it. Sometimes it just takes experiencing something to truly understand it.

What I'm trying to say is that you've got to hold on and see it through. I faced a circumstance a couple months ago that I did not want to face. I was angry at myself for the way I responded to it. But now, looking back, I see at least 4 people, who, having walked through this issue with me or having seen me come out of it, are blessed through that. My experiences have encouraged or strengthened them. And it was God's infinite wisdom and perfect plan that provided this for me and for the people around me.

So, trust God. He truly does have a plan! And he really has a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment