Friday, June 4, 2010

Marriage

My mom is getting married tomorrow!
It's pretty exciting, but it's mostly just nerve-wracking and emotional. My mom is acting like she's PMS-ing. But generally, I'm excited, and there's so much going on to get too concerned about anything.
Her dress is blue with green, purple, and white specks, paisley, and swirls and she bought it at Belk. My future step-dad is wearing a blue/green polo shirt with khaki pants. My brother, my step-brother, and my step-sister are wearing khaki bottoms and white tops as well. My mom says it will make the pictures look nice, but I don't like it. I might just make her wear something awful to my wedding as payback. Haha.
Anyway, my brother and I arranged for my mom and step-dad to get chocolate-covered strawberries while they're on their honeymoon cruise. I think they're going to enjoy it.

I hope that even though things are changing, and right now it's really stressful, things are going to be better, even awesome, in the future. I dream about my husband and our kids, and going to visit my step-dad and my mom, and my kids calling them Grandpa and Grandma. It's pretty awesome. That's what I want for my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment