Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So...

... I talked to the guy today. Everything's wonderful. I know why he was acting strange, and things are getting better. I'm proud of him again. It's going to work out great, I think. And he texted me tonight about a Key Club event tomorrow (and said some funny things along the way).
Anyway, the play is going nicely and I have high hopes it will go well. My co-star (lol, he's really the star) is jut getting better and better.
Prom is a different story. A friend of mine was going to ask a guy friend of hers from our Math class to go to Prom with her. But he's taken. By the one girl she can't stand - a girl who flirted very obviously with him when she still attended our school. I know it's all just school drama, but my friend is upset. She had planned a perfect prom around her daydreams, and now it's not coming true. Now she's planning to take a guy friend of hers who attends a different school and who is friends with another one of our girl friends. (If this isn't making sense, it's okay!) Anyway, her mom doesn't know this guy personally, and would much rather if I double-dated with her. Now the problem is finding me a date. There are only 2 options in the senior class (My guy from Homecoming is taken) and I would be completely willing to attend prom with either one. The problem is actually getting one.
My friend wants to ask one of them to ask me. But isn't that kind of middle-school-ish? I don't know. It's all so complicated.
I guess I will wait until after the play is over to bother with that. I mean, sure, prom is important. But there's still time. And I'm not ready to dive into that realm again for some time. Guys are just so complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment