Thursday, March 18, 2010

And Onward

Hey, so, I don't know if I told you, but I got a new laptop. And it's beautiful. It's a Dell Inspiron 15 in red. And it's nice.
In other news, opening night for the play was today. I was so nervous! It went well, though. Well, mostly. At the end of the play, the lead guy and I have a kissing scene. Now, I'm saving my first kiss for my fiance. So obviously we were going to go a stage kiss. (Which I'm fine with, but he wouldn't practice with me beforehand.) So, our first (stage) kiss was stage on opening night, which was earlier today.
So, yeah, pretty interesting. In actuality, he put his thumbs on my lips and kissed my nose. I told him we had to practice, but I don't know if we will. I don't want anything to happen unless it's our characters, not us, you know? And it needs to be longer than the two seconds he barely pecked my nose, lol. :)
Alright, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment