Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Te Echo De Menos

This is what it feels like to miss.

This is what it feels like to love.

I love and miss so many people right now.


I prayed a year ago that God would provide friends for me at college. I wasn’t worried about finances or classes or work - I was worried that I would not have a community.

But God provided. And yeah, they’ve hurt me, I’ve hurt them. I’ve questioned them and challenged them and they’ve done the same for me.

But I love them. And I know they love me. It’s a love that is active and real. If they need something, I’ll be there. Same for me. God answered that prayer of mine big time.

So I think I might ask for him to reveal more (of him and whatever else he has for me) this coming year. Not to test him, but to grow my faith.

My God can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment