Friday, April 23, 2010

What really matters?

Years from now, will it really matter who I went to prom with?
When I'm standing there in my green cap and gown, will it matter if I had a date in high school?
When I set foot on the TFC campus, will it matter if I wore a $400 dress or a $100 dress to prom?
When I stand in the front of a classroom and teach twenty-something teenagers about English literature, will it matter if I was the most popular girl in school?

Walking down the aisle to stand beside the man I'll spend the rest of my life with, will I really care if I wasn't Homecoming Queen or Student Body President? I mean, honestly!

Neither a resume nor a boyfriend make you a better person or a stronger Christian.
But with a heart wholly devoted to God, nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment