Sunday, April 18, 2010

Unending love

It hit me in church this morning - God doesn't change. He had no beginning, he has no end. His love never wavers. His faithfulness never fails.
Despite leaving high school, leaving my home of 7 and a half years, leaving my hometown... God doesn't change. And he's still here. And his sacrifice doesn't loose it's significance because I'm not in my comfortable little bubble. In fact, it will probably gain more significance in my eyes.
Attending the Brooklyn Tabernacle in New York last week on my senior trip really opened my eyes to the fact that every true Christian serves the same God.
The Maker of Adam, the Lord of Abraham, the King of David, on into the Savior of New Yorkers, the Redeemer of Mexicans, the Helper of Middle Easterners... This is my God. This is our God. Christianity surpasses every race and geographical boundary.

God's love is unending and unchanging, no matter where, what, or who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment